HoneyRose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoneyRose

Welcome to HoneyRose

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERVER MUTE, please fix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyire
tyire

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-07-29

SERVER MUTE, please fix Empty
PostSubject: SERVER MUTE, please fix   SERVER MUTE, please fix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:22 pm

shadow muted the whole server from using Brodcast during the cart event, and he left without turning brodcast back on, so right now on the WHOLE server brodcast is muted, please turn it back on T_T

i cant even do /who because commands are down or something
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MUTE, please fix   SERVER MUTE, please fix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:00 pm

huh i didn't do that i don't even know how to do that T_T
Back to top Go down
tyire
tyire

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MUTE, please fix   SERVER MUTE, please fix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:05 pm

o.o i remember during the cart race it said, brodcasts are not allowed during this event, and it was a announcement by you.

now it never lets me brodcast or type /who

maybe you needa reset the server T_T

and cant you sneak on once in a while, i am going to miss you T_T and was just grinding and got to lvl 200+ and those monsters drop 2.5 mil each!
you can get rich in the dungeon, i mean 1 aoe gets me like 20 mil
and now i can buy armor and weapons.

please come back one sometime later =D
Back to top Go down
Dark Master
Dark Master

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MUTE, please fix   SERVER MUTE, please fix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:12 pm

tyire wrote:
o.o i remember during the cart race it said, broadcasts are not allowed during this event, and it was a announcement by you.

I didn't mute the broadcast i just said no broadcast and no Shout so i can tell who won in Cart Race (sorry if i wasn't able to watch cause i am very busy right now) and i don't to sneak in i have to take my grades seriously!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MUTE, please fix   SERVER MUTE, please fix Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:14 pm

am i dnt thnk dis post should be here....if u have any complain again ders a topic on it on complain just post it der ok
Back to top Go down
https://honeyrose.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER MUTE, please fix   SERVER MUTE, please fix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERVER MUTE, please fix
Page 1 of 1